150 Main Street, Bell Island
MLS ®: 1187783 •  Days Listed: 117  • Web Viewings: 21

  • 3150 sqft
  • 2
  • 2

This property has approximately 1575 sq ft. on the main, with about 40% of the main used as a 2 bedroom apartment, the other 60% was used as a retail store front in the past, a full open basement for storage. Offers amazing views of the Ocean and town. This property has many opportunities such as a retail store,hair salon, pet grooming, doctors office, restaurant, another apartment etc.. You could live in the apartment , have your own business, and live mortgage free....That`s cool ...isn`t it!! This won`t last long! (id:9704)


• Appliances: Stove
• Ammenities Nearby: Recreation, Shopping
• Zoning Description: Res./Mix
• Lot Size: 60 x 120
• Ownership Type: Freehold
• Ownership Type: Freehold

• Building Type: House
• Stories: 1
• Construction Style: Detached
• Bathrooms (Full): 1
• Bathrooms (Partial): 1
• Bedrooms: 2
• Floor Space: 3150 sqft
• Exterior: Other
• Flooring: Other
• Foundation: Poured Concrete
• Heating Fuel: Electric
• Utility Sewer: Municipal sewage system
• Water: Municipal water


Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Platinum Realty

Terms of use agreement

Terms of Use
This website is operated by REMAX NL REALTOR®. The content on this website is owned or controlled by CREA. By accessing this website, the user agrees to be bound by these terms of use as amended from time to time, and agrees that these terms of use constitute a binding contract between the user, REMAX NL, REALTOR® and CREA.

The content on this website is protected by copyright and other laws, and is intended solely for the private, non-commercial use by individuals. Any other reproduction, distribution or use of the content, in whole or in part, is specifically prohibited. Prohibited uses include commercial use, "screen scraping", "database scraping", and any other activity intended to collect, store, reorganize or manipulate the content of this website.

REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR® Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who must abide by CREA’s By-Laws, Rules, and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the professional real estate services provided by members of CREA.

Liability and Warranty Disclaimer
The information contained on this website is based in whole or in part on information that is provided by members of CREA, who are responsible for its accuracy. CREA reproduces and distributes this information as a service for its members, and assumes no responsibility for its completeness or accuracy.

REMAX NL REALTOR® may at any time amend these Terms of Use by updating this posting. All users of this site are bound by these amendments should they wish to continue accessing the website, and should therefore periodically visit this page to review any and all such amendments.